Contribute to Tournesol
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page aims to help you determine how to best contribute to Tournesol🌻.
In addition to reading this page, please consider joining our Discord and meet our team!
Provide ratings on the website
Suggestions, bug reports, feature requests
- Technical issues. Contains well-defined issues that need to be implemented in code, and user reports on bugs / feature requests (prefer Discord for this). Please give your suggestions, bug reports and feature requests as issues in the corresponding repository. Please be specific and respect others. Please add the appropriate labels for the issue. The issues are discussed on the weekly meeting.
- The website tournesol.app: github.com/tournesol-app/tournesol
- Mobile application: github.com/tournesol-app/tournesol-mobile
- Tournesol Wiki: github.com/tournesol-app/wiki
- Tournesol Chrome extension: github.com/tournesol-app/tournesol-chrome-extension
- Server-related issues (mailboxes, munin, apache, ...): github.com/tournesol-app/devops
- Data analysis issues: github.com/tournesol-app/tournesol-analytics
- 💬Brainstorming. Please use the Tournesol Discord. After brainstorming, please create an issue on Github (see above!), in case if you want this implemented.
- Explanations. Please use the Tournesol Wiki. The wiki explains how the platform works, and the current long-term (and short-term) goals and plans of the project.
- For sensitive issues (bank accounts, passwords, etc), please use the Discord or the private Tournesol Drive.
- For other, or big and global issues, use the meta-tournesol repository